Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hello my loved ones.
Welp, here I am... for all the world to see. My first blog. I am so excited to have a space to share my dreams, designs and random "spills," as Sabrina would say. I am thrilled to feel possibility around every corner, with the change of season. I have new photos (this isn't one of mine, but on loan), new ideas for journals & frames and a new hobby: tee shirt designs. I wander through them all and continue to use my spare time, lovingly, for each.

Can you feel it? Autumn is soon to arrive. The air is growing softer with smooches of coolness peeking around corners. Even the word "fall" brings to mind little celebrations of my heart like seeing trees slowly giving up their summer greens for golds, reds & orange, pumpkin bread straight out of the oven w/ spiced peach tea, Eddie Bauer catalogs stuffed with warm sweaters, scarves & beanies and tiny Halloween costumes scattered, invitingly throughout stores. I have decided to redecorate my home, in celebration of my favorite season. My drab, once black & white living area is now scattered with touches of cranberry & pumpkin coloring. I feel warmer simply walking in the door. My fall candles have come out of hiding with names like "Spiced Blackberry" and "Harvest Glory." I can feel my world glowing and inviting some imminent change that seems to be looming in the distance. My life is about to go super nova. I can feel it. So hide N watch...and blog away! SCRUMTRULESSENCE ABOUNDS. Love & blessings! ~Miss Kate

7 comments:

Christy said...

Yea Kate! I liked your first entry. Your's is so more heart felt than mine lol. Can't wait for more entries!

Mike and Cymbre said...

YEA!! Christy got to you too, huh?? ha ha! I LOVED reading your post and look forward to your others! Isn't this a great way to keep up with each other! Love ya! Miss ya!

Christy said...

So when are you going to update this thing? lol

Frank said...

Kate
just passing by on your weblog. Great autumn photo and nice text...
bye from the other site of the world

Anonymous said...

Kate,
I want to hear the stories abut your great-grandmother. Could you give us a chapter - in your words- as you go through her adventures? It could end up a small book!
Alma

Anonymous said...

when are you htiitn the coast?

Anonymous said...

Kate, If you wanted more autumn leaves, you just had to ask.

Sincerely,

The newly married tall guy, twice removed